Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Maxim Employee

Praise the Lord.

I got a call from Urs today. He told me that they would make me an offer and wanted me to make the assurance to him that I would work hard and take classes to improve my technical skills. I, of course, gave him the assurance and promised that I would not disappoint him.

Wow. I could soon be an Official Maxim Employee.

I really want to give thanks to all the people around me that have supported me throughout my life. Thank God for listening to our prayers and making a way for me. I'm really thankful that I have wonderful parents that understand me and are supportive of my decisions. Thanks to OV for all her support too. Often times, I've been down on myself and lost motivation. In those times, OV has always provided me support and encouraged me to give it my best.

I don't know if I deserve all this grace. But, I give thanks to God for showing me mercy and blessings beyond my expectations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home