Sunday, May 28, 2006

what's on my mind

life is busy lately. here's what's on my mind and what's going on in my life lately...

  • relationship
    • lovely weekend with ov last week
    • still thankful for loving parents
    • hoping to find time to help people: mark
  • finish strong
    • papers: art history, 196b, micromouse report, films studies paper
    • project: 118 multiplier design
    • finals: 118, 110b
    • study VLSI on my own
  • life after college
    • job...to Maxim, "where's my offer!"
    • relax a little after graduation, perhaps?
    • GRE? GMAT? ... err
  • other things that have been keeping me occupied lately (and keeping me up awake at night)
    • wikipedia - so much to learn
    • history channel - fascinating stuff
    • people - leonardo da vinci, william randolph hearst, stephen hawkins, william james
    • fantasy baseball
    • food - making a list of resturants that i plan on visiting with OV
    • stock/investing - making a reading list, hope to eventually find time to come around to it
  • quote of the moment: "he who thinks little, errs much." - Leonardo Da Vinci
  • friends with offers
    • mike: maxim/dallas semiconductor
    • mingangle: integrated device technologies
    • janice chang: etrade
    • david chen: micrel
  • friends with internships
    • phil santos: t-mobile
    • jenny ma: t-mobile