Friday, June 02, 2006

Signed, Sealed and Delivered.




Wow, what an important day in my life... 6/2/2006, gotta mark it down... must not forget this date and always give thanks...

Today, I officially signed and accepted my offer from Maxim. I was awaken today by my dad's call. He told me that he had scanned and emailed me the offer letter. I read through it carefully, word by word. Never before had I read anything with so much anticipation and excitement. I am grateful for the generous offer that I received. It is really beyond what I deserve. As a new graduate, I really couldn't have asked for anything more. I feel extremely fortunate and blessed. All this is beyond my wildest dreams and expectation. I am truly grateful of everyone in my life that has helped me become the person I am today.

My position is Associate Member of Technical Staff, Product Engineer. I am set to begin work on July 5th and couldn't be more excited about the prospect of entering the "real world." Moving back to the bay area, I'll be living with my parents again. This time around, I'm sure I will enjoy their company much more. I'll finally have good food to eat everyday! I also look forward to spending more time with OV every week. Hopefully, outside of work, I'll still manage to find time to spend it with OV and further our relationship. I think this will be a good opportunity for us to move forward and take a meaningful look at our future.

I know there is a lot of work ahead of me. I have a lot to learn and a lot to prove. I'm up to the challenge though. This is my new opportunity; it's time for me be get serious, get working, and earn my pay check!

= )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Sun Dec 03, 04:03:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Sun Dec 03, 10:40:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good site.
- hsuyangchang.blogspot.com d
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

Sat Dec 30, 01:52:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home