Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Yan Can Restaurant


Today, I invited the interns--Arjun, Joe, and Rob--to lunch out with me. I suggested Yan Can Cook's restaurant in Santa Clara, and everybody was up for it. We thought it'd be fun and interesting. Not often, do you visit a "celebrity" chef's (umm, or at least, "tv-personality chef") restaurant. Here's what we got.

Shared: Crispy Potstickers x8
Arjun: Veggie Fried Rice + Hot & Sour Soup (cup)
Rob: Singapore Firecracker Chicken
Joe: Korean BBQ Beef
Me: Beef Chow Fun

all in all, it's not bad. I wouldn't put this anywhere near the top of my "favorite" restaurant list, but it's definately somewhere that I wouldn't mind going again for lunches. It was only about a 15 minute drive from Maxim.

After work, I went shopping with OV. not very interesting though. I hope she likes her new hand bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home